Saturday, April 09, 2005

Some great cds.....Back pain

Just recently got some nice cds through Amazon.com

Protokaw - Befofe Became After .....nice progressive rock
Pyramaze - Melancholy Beast .......very well done power metal
Balance of Power - Heathen Machine - fantastic power metal....every song is good on this cd....I think it's definitely their best cd yet.

Been dealing with some terrible back pain recently. I injured my lower back playing tennis. I foolishly tried to do a serving style I haven't done for a few years - that is to throw the ball a bit behind my back and then arch my back as i attempt to come over the ball ......Well this was a bad mistake ...I tore muscles or twisted nerves in my lower back and i've been out of action for about 2 weeks.... some very bad pain and the worst back pain i've felt. I won't be tryin these serves any more.....The idea was to get good kick and topspin on the ball so that it is difficult for an opponent to return. I'll just stick to flat serves and slice angle serves from now on. I'm not as flexible as i was when i was in my teens/early twenties.

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger dizzy said...

Nice blog! I hope your back is better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home